Speedbit Distribution Agreement
Speedbit Ltd ("Speedbit") is the owner of the proprietary rights in "Download Accelerator Plus" and "Speedbit Video Accelerator" ("Products");
Speedbit agrees to grant permission to include Products in a magazine and on the attached CD/DVD, subject to the following:The actual distribution of Products by you, shall be deemed to be your irrevocable acceptance of agreement to the following:
- The Product and all techniques, algorithms and processes contained in it and all modifications and updates related thereto are the exclusive property of Speedbit.
- Products will be distributed in object code, without any modification.
Speedbit copyright and trademarks will not be removed, disguised or covered
- The Products are subject to the Terms of Service
- Distribution of Products shall not form any form of partnership, joint venture or agency relations between Speedbit and the distributor.
- Distributor is an independent contractor, and is solely liable for all expenses in connection with its activities and for any and all claims, liabilities, damages and debts of any type whatsoever that may arise on account of its activities, or those of its employees or agents.
- Speedbit may terminate the license hereunder, at its sole discretion, at any time, by a 7 days' notice. Upon such termination, Distributor will discontinue to manufacture additional copies of the CD, which include a copy of the product.
- The exclusive law controlling this Agreement and all conflicts related thereto is the law of the State of Israel. The parties hereby agree to submit all conflicts between them to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli courts - in Haifa.
- This license is granted solely with respect to the inclusion of the Products in a CD to be distributed with the printed edition of a magazine, ad is limited to distribution with such edition.
- You shall not receive any consideration for the distribution of the Products.
- You shall not use the Products for any purpose whatsoever other than their inclusion in the CD distributed with the aforementioned printed edition of the Magazine/ c, without the prior written consent of Speedbit.
Last Update : December 10, 2012