DAP 10 - Fastest Free Download Manager
You are welcome to test DAP 10 Beta and enjoy its new powerful features.This version may contain some bugs and performance issues.
You are invited to report any bugs or issues.
File Size: 2.3 MB
Release Date: 3.2.2014
Supported Browsers:IE 9 | IE 8 | IE7, Mozilla | Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera 11.5, Netscape 7 | 6
Supported Platforms:Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT4,
This is the pre-release version of DAP that is still under development. You are welcome to test out DAP 10 Beta, and enjoy its new features and improved technology. Below are listed known and fixed issues for your reference. Please report any bugs or issues.
Fixed Issues & Improvements for version 10.0.5.9:
- New - Bandwidth Control for individual files
- Updated YouTube DAPster
- Bug in "Download with DAP" option in IE10 - fixed
- Fixed Link Verifier context menu for IE10
- Improved Bandwidth Control implementation – better "delay" calculation and more frequent "fine tuning" checks.
- New "Auto Resume" feature - DAP will automatically resume downloads that stopped due to a broken internet connection.
- New Download and Convert Video - Easily download and convert Videos from our browser
- Some general bug fixes and enhancements
- Some general performance issues with Download MP3 add-on
- Sometimes after setup it takes DAP a long time to launch
- When incorrect premium account details are entered for a hosting site, the download fails instead of prompting the user
- Resuming a DAPster download will display as Complete, even though it is not possible to resume DAPster downloads
- When .NET is not installed, the DAPsters add-on will not load
- When pausing downloads, DAP might crash
- When selecting text in a webpage, the option "Download with DAP" does not always appear in the right-click contextual menu
- In the History window search field, the search won't work if you press the Enter key. You need to click the search icon
- Previous search terms aren't displayed in the History window search field
- When you install DAP 10, and Chrome is not installed on your computer, DAP creates a folder on the desktop with the npdap.dll file inside it. This has no effect on your system
- If the Monitor URL's in clipboard option is enabled, and you copy a URL and click the Add button, DAP might freeze
- If DAP isn't running and you try and download a file with Internet Explorer, DAP will automatically launch but won't download the file.
- On Windows Vista Systems, clicking a download in the download list makes a sound
- DAP's interface isn't compatible with Windows "Large DPI" screen settings
- The scroll bar at the bottom of DAP's main window is sometimes displayed incorrectly
- Sometimes the MAV security icon doesn't display properly
- The file shredder is unable to remove more than 16 files at a time
- When DAP is integrated with Internet Explorer, the dapie.dll file is loaded in applications in which it is not required. This may cause these applications to malfunction
- If an incorrect FTP Proxy is entered in the Options menu, when a download is started the download window doesn't open and no error message appears
- The DAP10 folder is not removed from the Program Files folder after DAP is uninstalled
- The Shredder plugin is not removed after DAP is uninstalled. It is located in C:\ProgramData\SpeedBit\DAP10\Plugins
- The Uninstall process requires the user to manually close all running applications. The uninstall process continues normally after all applications are closed
- When DAP handles Windows "GDI Objects" a malfunction might occur