After Download Finishes Options
You may configure DAP to notify you about the completion of a download, to update the list of files in the queue and to disconnect after completing the downloads.
- In DAP's main window, select the Tools tab and choose Options. DAP's Options window appears.
- Choose Download Preferences.
- To display a download complete message: Select the Show Download Completed dialog option.
- To remove a downloaded item from your list: Select the Remove from the list option.
- To check your files for viruses: Select the Check for viruses option (you must have an antivirus program installed).
- Select the Disconnect from the Internet option to automatically disconnect from the internet after your download is complete.
- Select the Close DAP option to completely close DAP after your download is complete.
- To shutdown your computer after your download has finished: Select the Shutdown computer with action option. You can choose whether you want to shut down, restart, or log off.